Thursday, August 16, 2007

I am having a midlife crisis?

I think I need a new life, new job, something.

I like the people I work with, most of my client's and such. I think I'm in a rut. Seems like the same stuff different day, different month. Probably why I dread going to work in the morning. I just can't seem to get out of the house and to work on time. I have been on time the last few days. Doesn't matter since I got written up for tardiness and excessive use of sick time. I feel like I'm back in school.

So my supervisor decides she wants to meet with me this morning. I walk into her office and of course she says I'm late. I stated that I wasn't. Whatever. I signed the paper without even reading it. I was pissed. I just gathered my files and left to make visits.

I'm done. I don't know how long I will stay. I really wanted to buy a condo first, get settled and then find a new job. I may just go ahead and start looking for a job.

No comments: